Re: [LUG] .Net lecturer gets kicked out

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:39:34 +0000
Andrew Rogers <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After speaking to a number of students, I get the impression that they are only interested in learning .net because they have an exam or coursework on it.

Regards
Andrew

Yep. My bro-in-law wasn't going to go to the lecture (it is a 3hr round-trip from here to Uni) but was advised that it "would be beneficial to your coursework". Alas, in his opinion, it probably won't help his coursework - he believes they were encouraged to come along purely to get the numbers up.

That'll explain the detectable lack of enthusiasm then. The Microsoft presenters also lacked enthusiasm, perhaps they saw that not many people were really interested.

Regards
Andrew