Re: [LUG] Importing Outlook Contacts

Julian Hall wrote:
That was how I did it as well.  However I did use the intermediate step
of chucking the CSV through OpenOffice.org Calc spreadsheet to get rid
of any extraneous columns I didn't need.  No point wasting time
importing redundant data :)

Last review I said commented Mozilla is still great at importing stuff
from Outlook, but I suspect you still need to do this by installing it
under Windows, importing the data and the transfering it to Linux by
some other means (.ldif file?).

The LDIF into OpenLDAP documentation I wrote is somewhere in the DCLUG
archive. But then maybe that is overkill ;)