Re: [LUG] Webcam app

I have the foillowing webcam

Manufacturer : LOGITECH
Product : Quickcam for Notebooks Pro

Still can't find motv - according to YaST I have all the
available applications installed already. No sign of motv

Cheers
George

Which LogiTech webcam ? Quickcam Express ??

I got one...

Luke Hinds wrote:
| Use gnomemeeting as Neil suggested. Gnomemeeting is compatable with
| Netmeeting - how ever i am not to sure on what the logitech usb cam driver
| support is like. I had a clicksmart a few moons ago and gave up on it. But
| you may have better luck.
|
| Luke

| |
| | thanks
| | George
| |
| | --------------------
| | talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
| <a Target='_new'

Href='<a Target='_new'
Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://www.talk21.com''>http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://www.talk21.com'</a>>htt
|> p://www.talk21.com</a>

| |
| |
| | --
|
| --
| Neil Stone
|
| ~    Flash on telnet://TR3.Org:3000  and  irc://irc.r-t-f-m.org.uk/DCLUG

|> ***
|
| ~   .~.   SELECT * FROM windows.users WHERE (clue != NULL AND clue > 0);
| ~   /V\
| ~  // \\   0 row(s) returned.
| ~ /(   )\
| ~  ^`~'^
|

|> "Backups are for wimps. Real men upload their data to an FTP site and
|
| have everyone else mirror it."                    - Linus Torvalds

hp 4150, SuSe8.2, 128MB PII, 6GB