Re: [LUG] Cat5 and telephone cable

On Monday 02 February 2004 9:55 am, Theo P. Zourzouvillys wrote:
On Monday 02 February 2004 08:53, Jon Lawrence wrote:
get a free account with voiptalk.org and/or fwd.pulver.com and you can
talk free to anyone on their networks.

or <theo@xxxxxxxx> to get a free uk 0870 number to be sent over IAX2 or SIP
:)

Indeed that also works pretty well. I've only got a 0870 for my FWD account at
present but fwd seems to drop out every now and again. I know with voiptalk I
should be able to get both a 0870 & 0845 - I'll get arround to it at
somepoint.

Jon