Re: [LUG] RE:Google problems.

On Sunday 01 Feb 2004 1:34 pm, Carl Maniglia wrote:
into their new set up. No way! They tried to persuade me that if I
didn't have Windows, then I must be a MAC user. But when I said no to
that, they lost interest.

If they are willing to provide data to convert a Mac instead of a Mac
executable, that should be sufficient to setup Linux. Just ring back and
pretend to be a Mac user - see what they say if you claim to use Mac OSX.
It's only if they go the way of AOL with a private network login / config
that binary software would be needed.

Consequently, I've decided to go to Broadband at last, but definitely
NOT with BTInternet/Yahoo or whatever flavour they are going to be next
week.

I can thoroughly recommend eclipse.
http://www.eclipse.net.uk/

--