Re: [LUG] RE:Google problems.

Definitely time to think about changing ISP's if you're on BT Internet.
I received an email from them telling me that they will be upgrading(?)
my account to BT-YAHOO (err, why and no thanks really) but would need to
use their special Windows software (which in my past experience of such
software usually writes itself indelibly onto your system then screws up
big time). I contacted BT and informed them that I use Linux, not
Windows, and could they supply me with the necessary data to link me
into their new set up. No way! They tried to persuade me that if I
didn't have Windows, then I must be a MAC user. But when I said no to
that, they lost interest.

Consequently, I've decided to go to Broadband at last, but definitely
NOT with BTInternet/Yahoo or whatever flavour they are going to be next
week.

Carl