Meeting in Exeter --- was Re: Recycling, was Re: [LUG] PlymouthUni, Sun's

Andrew Rogers wrote:

Whoever donated the Suse 7.1 helped make a young boy happy.

If it was a LUG meet at Exeter University - the donation was probably
from SUSE themselves.

On the subject of which.....

We should have a meeting in Exeter in February if only to give those who
think all the meetings are in Exeter something to complain about :-)

I think we have a few new members with questions and even the odd
problem. So can we get a lab with benches, power supplies and a decent
Internet connection somewhere, to be geekish in?

I may even have found us a regular venue if people don't mind coughing
up a quid or two each for a room, but it is still being decorated, so
meanwhile......

Simon