Re: [LUG]: OT Was- Help Please - I/O errors

On Sunday 25 January 2004 1:04 pm, Simon Waters wrote:

My guess from personal experience is that well over 25% of all Windows
boxes have some form of unauthorised software that the owners wouldn't
want if they knew what it was. How much more than 10% I hesitate to
guess, but depending what MS have installed it could well be 95% (there
are always 5% of users who really don't care whatever is installed).

I do.  Having just read in the "Sunday Telegraph" that Gordon Brown has
recommended Gates for an hon. Knighthood, I've just wiped Win2000 off my dual
boot PC in (a futile) protest!

David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon