Re: [LUG] Google problems?

Keith Abraham wrote:

But how do I clear it?

Whenever you see anything that may be cache related the first stab is
holding "control" down and clicking the browser reload button (Or
whatever passes for refreshing the information in your browser). As not
only may the network or BT cache be stale, it may also have propagated
this to individual browser caches. Also then try wiping the local cache.

It may of course be some of the remote caches have bad information, or
continue to corrupt it in transit, but you always need to establish you
aren't seeing a solved problem.

You'd be amazed how many times we hear our web design guy telling people
to reload, there must be some very iffy caches out there.

BTW

Okay I know why Google has a Christmas theme a while back, and the rover
with the little green men was obvious as well.

What is with the monkeys with the banana's - have I missed something
important - or is this just celebrating the year of the monkey?

Gung ho fat choy

Simon