[LUG] Nvidia Geforce FX5600 on Mandrake 9.1 + TV card

Hi All,

I've plumped for the above card as my next upgrade, primarily for the
price.performance point.  I can get the card for £128 from Aria with 256Mb
onboard.  Alternatively the 5900 with 128Mb onboard for £133.

Next job is the WinTV.  I read Lee's comment about the WinTV Express which
looks good, except for being a mono sound card.  I was wondering about an
external solution either on USB or Firewire.  Any thoughts on that?
Alternatively experiences with WinTV in general :)

Kind regards,

Julian