Re: [LUG] Im very sad: OT

lee quick wrote:

On Friday 16 January 2004 6:29 pm, Matt Lee wrote:

I'm still very interested in 8-bit computing, even now there are things
I could do on my Amstrad CPC machines that are harder under GNU or OS
X.

matt

well the ebay auction for the Dragon 32 was suspended, phew! that was close :)
now looking at an apricot sirius 9000 with CP/M,ooo dual speed 5 1/4in floppies,nicotine stains are free!

Anyway anyone who has a working dragon(or other interesting 8bit stuff) willing to swap for a intel P4 845GL mobo & radeon 9000pci gfx.

Cheers.

lee

If the mobo come with P4 CPU I'm sure I could swap for two Z80 CPUs and an Intel 8742 EPROM. Also I have an Amstard CPC 664 and CPC6128 also a CPC646 Monitor/PSU.

Regards
Andrew