Re: [LUG] Im very sad: OT

On Tuesday 13 Jan 2004 6:56 am, Anton Channing wrote:
I've still got a BBC Model B Micro with a tape drive.  If I had room
to set it up, I'd consider getting a floppy drive for it, and maybe the
floppy disk version of 'Elite'.

Anton

I've got one with the floppy drive and a dot matrix printer. Excellent
condition but don't use it. Also got 3 Z88's with accessories and some
software! Anyone remember them? Anyone interested in any of this stuff?

Peter.