[LUG] 2.6 kernel released

from /.

| Linux 2.6.0 Kernel Released                                        |
|   from the happy-happy-joy-joy dept.                               |
|   posted by simoniker on Wednesday December 17, @23:20 (linux)     |
|   http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/18/0418205              |

thenextpresident writes "It's here! Just updated on [0]kernel.org, the
Linux 2.6.0 kernel has finally arrived! We've been waiting a long time
for this, and it had been rumored it was going to be released tonight.
Well, it's here indeed. Happy downloading." There's also a [1]changelog
online for this long-awaited update.

Discuss this story at:
    http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=03/12/18/0418205

Links: