[LUG] cowardly SCO

<quote>
SCO shies from French Linux invasion
Earlier this week, an alert Reg reader noticed that SCO was listed as an
exhibitor at the Linux Solutions conference to be held in Paris from February
3 to 5.
It's too bad that SCO won't be showing up. Platinum sponsor IBM would surely
have welcomed the company with open arms. Mr. Stallman might have had a few
words for SCO as well.
As an aside, the reader who sent the original link said the conference floor
plan had the SCO booth wedged in between IBM and Red Hat. It's probably best
that this did not end up happening. We doubt there would be enough room for
all the lawyers. ®
</quote>

Shame - I'd have taken time off work just to see it!

--

Neil Williams