[LUG] PHP to HTML

Is there any way of turning a load of PHP files into the output they end up as
when they are processed by the web server (without opening them individually
in a web browser and then saving them to disk)

I have a lot of *.php files that look like this:

<?php $foo1 = "someValue1"; ?>
<?php $foo2 = "someValue2"; ?>
<?php include("header.php"); ?>

<?php include("footer.php"); ?>

the values of $foo1 and foo2 change the output in the header/footer.php

I need the *.html files so I can put them on a disk and view them somewhere
that I don't have Apache running.

Thanks in Advance
Gem