Re: [LUG] OT - dodgy spam

On Thursday 11 December 2003 09:45,  chris wrote:

> Any suggestions as to a course of action, for instance anyone know of a
> central online authority to report details to.

There is a national point of contact at Scotland Yard, I don't have access
to that file at present but it should be searchable.

I think I would regard them carefully as being a node on the 'Net, rather
than either central, or an authority, just to keep my view of the network
intact.
--
Dr Adrian Midgley          I use Free software because it is better
http://www.defoam.net/    They carefully didn't ask.