[LUG] Good News and even better News

Greetings,

Yesterday at 5p.m. I ordered a boxed set of Debian plus update disk (I
like to have the glossy manual that comes with them) online from
Definite Softare.  At 10 past eight this morning it arrived by 1st class
post!

The even better news is that my wife's Windows box will become a Debian
box this evening.  I tried an "expert" Knoppix 3.2 install on it
yesterday and had it up an running in about 20 minutes, accepting
defaults, without any fiddling.

edos/home/smug/headingforafall

David Bell
Hatherleigh
Devon

I am retired.  I am to be met in trim gardens.  I am already come to be
known by my vacant face and careless gesture, perambulating at no fixed
pace nor any settled purpose.  I walk about; not to and from.
(Charles Lamb, Last Essays of Elia)