Re: [LUG] Cheap GNU/Linux Hosting Wanted

On Monday 17 Nov 2003 7:10 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Monday 17 Nov 2003 4:38 pm, Matt Lee wrote:
> > Hi, I'm looking for some real cheap hosting, for a particular project, as
> > my current host doesn't support NetPBM, which I need to install Gallery

Hi,
<advert>
I'm not sure what you class as cheap. Take a look at www.tellnet.co.uk
If it's cheap enough for you, let me know exactly what your requirements are -
so long as it wouldn't break any of the other sites we'd have no problems
installing it for you.
Basically, if a customer requires a certain bit of software installed then
we'll install it for them assuming that it won't adversly effect the security
of the server.
</advert>
Feel free to contact me off list if you want mere info.

Regards,
Jon L