[LUG] Mailing List Blues

Hello, any comments much appreciated.

When I collect mail from the dclug list, it is sent to postmaster at my
internal mailserver.

I collect mail from the uklinux mailserver using fetchmail, in multidrop mode,
and have a virtual domain for my ISP-domain.  Postfix takes care of all mail
deliveries both internal and external, (I have a small private network).

Fetchmail docs warn about problems with mailing lists, but offers no real
solutions.  Examining the list headers also gives nothing away.

root@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have little experience with mailing lists, any help gratefully received.

Cheers...................Simon.

P.S. I have already played around with local domains, address re-writing and
aliasing with no success.