[LUG] Fixed, thanks everybody!

I managed to fix it, I'm now running kernel 2.4.22-1-686 with PCMCIA
networking functioning correctly.  I just ran "apt-get install
kernel-pcmcia-modules-2.4.22-1-686" and rebooted.  Thanks for all the
pointers!

I'm still a bit confused about why it didn't work, though.  I had the
PCMCIA kernel modules installed for my old kernel, I would have thought
that APT should install the relevant package for the new kernel when I
upgraded?  Unless it's because they've changed the name of the package?
I'm also convinced that it was already in the list produced when I typed
"apt-cache search pcmcia".

Anyhows, it works now so my interests in why it didn't work are rapidly
dwindling ;-)

Cheers,

Jon