[LUG] broken pinentry-qt

Hi everyone,

I've somehow broken pinentry-qt so kmails gpg stuff is pretty useless for
outgoing and encrypted now.

i have confirmed it is pinetry-qt that is problematic. If i start interactevly
and request a "get pin" command i get a segmentation fault. If i am root i DO
NOT get a segmentation fault and the pin entry qt window appears?

I have rebuild pinentry-qt from source but this has not helped. I think it is
library related most likely qt library, but i am currently stuck how to
proceed.

Any ideas welcome, TIA ,

Robin