Re: [LUG] Installing drivers

On Wednesday 22 Oct 2003 1:32 pm, Timsmith09@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks Terence, yes I would like a complete distro, Suse sounds good. I'm
> not going to dual boot again- I'll get another pc. E-mail me (direct ?)
> when your'e ready.
>
> Tim

Dual booting is a piece of cake to setup assuming that you have a spare IDE
channel and a spare disk (I can probably root out a spare disk if you need
one), it's more awkward if you need to repartition but it can be done.
Where are you based, I'm sure we could arrange somekind of get together where
we could help you install a linux distro.

Jon