Re: [LUG] Red Hat v9 - Bible

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 17:39, Leslie Sutherland wrote:

> I would be interested in that. Is the CPL a charity? If so I can manage
> a reasonable donation in exchange.  I can drive up from Crediton
> sometime.

Leslie,

CPL - Cats Protection League, we have 2 lovely moggies rescued from a
life of misery by them. (The long-haired Persian one sits on my keyboard
and clogs up my mouse though!)

The item is yours if you can collect, don't worry about a donation.
Contact me off-list for an address/phone number.

David