Re: [LUG] Book suggestions

(As a Debian fan) I find the Debian documentation :

http://www.debian.org/doc/

The most authoritative.

Printing stuff is upto you. I keep notes in a notepad beside my
keyboard. However "books" and such sources I just read off the screen.

I did go through that phase whereby I used to require everything printed
out. Now I have them filed somewhere and can't help but think it was
such a waste of paper and time.

I think it is better to learn how to find/search for information, then
attempt to find it in a book.