Re: [LUG] I'm back! (from Worcestershire)

On Thursday 25 Sep 2003 21:09, Paul Weaver wrote:
> On Thursday 25 September 2003 20:57, you wrote:
> > I hope my moving doesn't invalidate me from DCLUG membership!  I've got
>
> Me too. I'm living in London now (*cry*) fighting millions of people on the
> tube every day in a vain attempt to get into work.

Me three. I'm now living in Manchester, so meetings will be a bit difficult
:-)
Now might also be a good time to discuss merging DCLUG & SWLUG...

> > several linux-related problems I've saved up over the last few weeks and
> > I need the help!
>
> Well, I've joined the Greater London LUG, but DCLUG people are friendlier
> IMHO :D

I've joined the ManLUG but it just seems dead. Maybe we don't realise how
lucky we are to have such an active and friendly LUG.

David.