Re: [LUG] I'm back! (from Worcestershire)

On Thursday 25 September 2003 20:57, you wrote:
> I hope my moving doesn't invalidate me from DCLUG membership!  I've got

Me too. I'm living in London now (*cry*) fighting millions of people on the
tube every day in a vain attempt to get into work.

Of course, as work starts at 10AM its not too bad. Except tomorrow, when I've
got to be on the Breakfast News set at 7:45AM - meaning getting up at 5:30AM
- and I've only just got back!

I miss uni :(

> several linux-related problems I've saved up over the last few weeks and I
> need the help!

Well, I've joined the Greater London LUG, but DCLUG people are friendlier
IMHO :D