[LUG] Anyone fancy helping?

My latest project is finally at beta.
http://www.isbn.org.uk/

After an idea from Neil (S), I decided to look into making a genuine MySQL
portal to ISBN details that is independent of any bookseller, gives only the
results you need, can be queried remotely for HTML, XML, SQL or MARC output
with a standard, static URL with a predictable query string and no cookies or
Javascript. It's early days so far and the database is tiny but it'll grow in
time.

Via sourceforge, I want to make this a distributed project because no one site
can cover the whole area. So I'm looking for people with some LAMP webspace
to follow the template at isbn.org.uk to create their own sites. The HTML
pages are tiny but the database could get large, depending on your set-up and
popularity.

Ordinary webspace probably won't do, you need a friendly sysadmin to install
some source code packages and a couple of unusual Perl modules. All that info
is on the sites.

Alternatively, there is a task at sourceforge waiting for anyone who IS able
to install the toolkit on their own machine plus the modules and who is
willing to use some of their bandwidth to help me find out which servers are
actually functioning. No webspace changes required.

There's a sourceforge mailing list for anyone interested: