Re: [LUG] Linux, Education & DCLUG

I am up for that, even if I can help get a few schools web site up and
running, quite a few of the school sites seem to have space but not much on
them

I guess if any schools have a few old pc's knocking around they could be set
up to run linux either as a web server or perhaps to control lego or
something, (gives us big kids an excuse to play with lego lol)

I can help other members with setting Linux up,

Paul

> Are we willing to form an "education task force" of volunteers, to support
> schools within D&C Lugs boundaries ?
> And / Or consolidate expertise with other LUGS in a cross lug group ?
> Do we consider schools to be a legitimate "target" for canvassing ?
>
> comments (constructive preferably) please
>
> Tom.
>
> Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender,
> and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
> this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay
Council.

> --

---