Re: [LUG] Linux, Education & DCLUG

> I have noticed that we dont have anything in our (d&clug) web site
> mission statement that specifically says anything about supporting
> educational establishments in their efforts to convert / migrate /
> integrate linux into their IT infrastructure. Do fellow members think we
> should revise the mission statement,

I think a more broad description as "public life" would be at least as
good as a focus on one area in the mission statement.

Such particulars are a stage into implementation of the mission.

> And / Or consolidate expertise with other LUGS in a cross lug group ?

That seems sensible.

> Do we consider schools to be a legitimate "target" for canvassing ?

Gently, gently ...

> comments (constructive preferably) please

In Canada .... http://www.e-cology.ca/canfloss/report/

Joseph is a leading light in OSHCA, there is synergy.
--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/