Re: [LUG] linux newb

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
mark mccready <markmac_2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Like i say, im a total newb to Linux so im really hopin for some good advice, cos im sik of ms crap.

I would try SuSE- it's easy to install, and covers (I think) what you want, but check out the SuSE hardware support site before you decide.

Broadband is not a problem (particularly if you set up yoour modem first so you can e-mail us if you have problems).

If in doubt, ask.

HTH

Terence