Re: [LUG] expunging mail using iampd

Thanks for the reply,
Its typical, i post the question and the very next day i find the solution
anyway!

Yes it was all the fault of the mail client. A combination of masqurading the
actual delete option as a seperate entry on the edit menu, + menu items
hiding aka office 2000/winxp "feature", stupid dancing paperclips asking me
if i want help sending an email and a counterintuitive help system.

Regards
Robin,