Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Software patents online rally - your LUG site and lug.org.uk?]

On Tuesday 26 Aug 2003 3:03 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
> How about it Neil...
> I think I prefer just to add a logo

I thought about that for a while but I decided to put up a page of reasons and
links to further information (including archives of the discussions on the
list earlier this year). The site itself will still operate for those with
bookmarks and the temporary page will replace the index page from midnight to
midnight.

> David is ahead of us on this one.
>
> http://www.southwest.lug.org.uk/

> Who is taking part in the online patents rally? See:

I've signed the online petition
http://petition.eurolinux.org/index_html?LANG=en
on our behalf but it wouldn't hurt for individuals to add their names.

--

Neil Williams