From: Paul Sutton [mailto:zen14920@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 August 2003 18:07
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Lug dedicated IRC server

Hi

Neil S is thinking of creating a dedicated irc server for the group, how
many
people are interested, ?

Perhaps Neil W could do a vote form for the Lug site to see how much
interest
there is,  I am up for it, it's useful to be able to chat online and
solve
problems, so perhaps the group could meet on a regular basis, or have
irc
chat before meetings to finalise things for events.

we are on irc.debian.org #DCLUG  at the moment

Paul