[LUG] Lug web site and Konqueror

> http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/events.php has all the info.

so I clicked on the above link to open it with Konqueror and got a very
strange result.  All text was being displayed in a symbol font.  This
goes for other pages on the site.  The cause seems to be the font entries
in the style sheet (lug.css) setting "cursor" to be the first font in the
list.

BODY {
	font-family:cursor,verdana,arial,sans-serif;

Opera and Mozilla seem to ignore this and display the page properly.
Does anyone else get the same result?

Tony