Re: [LUG] Wireless install

On Saturday 26 July 2003 12:50, you wrote:
> I've yet to see a boot floppy what would work with wireless cards if
> that is the question.....

the debian bf-2.4 boot cd does, got a few modules (orinoco, hermes, airo),
and the /etc/pcmcia/wireless stuff. I think you can get a 1.44 version of it.
In fact, I may try it next week. I've got a 486 laptop with win 3.11 on,
which wont take my cardbus network card.

Last time I compiled a kernel on a 486 though...