[LUG] Error message (OT) hardware related

I am aware this is a Linux user group,  but trying to run Warcraft 3 under
windows it plays the intro then the game exits,  I get the error in the
attached text file.

It points to problems with memory,  (which is a hardware problem),

Back to Linux  are proper 3d graphics drivers, (nvidia geforce 4) a
requirement for wineX as things that should install don't, the only game so
far that actually instals is 1/2 life,  and I think i need the drivers for
that for it to run,   I understand more how the pointandplay thing works
now, so will keep at it.

Paul

Warcraft III (build 4448)

Exe:      C:\PROGRAM FILES\WARCRAFT III\WAR3.EXE
Time:     Jul 25, 2003  6:15:10.770 PM
User:     paul
Computer: AMD

This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program:	C:\PROGRAM FILES\WARCRAFT III\WAR3.EXE
Exception:	0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0167:6F039FC0

The instruction at '0x6F039FC0' referenced memory at '0xFFFFFFFF'.
The memory could not be 'read'.

    Stack Trace (Using DBGHELP.DLL)

****  Couldn't load DBGHELP.DLL, error: 1157

Lynx friendly