Re: [LUG] wireless musings

Hi,
For ideas of pricing for wireless antenna's take a look at
http://websites.uk-plc.net/Shop_Online_for_Wireless_Products/
By using the correct antenna match with the appropriate amp, we've comfortably
reached 20+ miles with a point to point link. And using omni antenna's it is
easily possible to have a coverage of 1 to 2 miles from the antenna.

Just to claify things, I work for an ISP who use this equipment so I know it
works. I don't work for the company (easycornwall.com) who sell the equipment
- but we do have a very close relationship with them.

HTH

Jon