Re: [LUG] Spammers claiming to be me :(

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 02:22:01PM +0100, Paul Weaver wrote:
> Just so I know I'm not going mad, someone care to confirm that some spammer
> used my domain to send some rubbish to aolers? Anyone else ever had this?

I suffered exactly the same thing about a week ago.  Lots of bounces
from AOL mta's, all claiming my messages couldn't be delivered.

They used a false username, but my ISP-provided domain name.  I wrote to
AOL and asked for details on the originating source of the messages, but
surprise surprise, yet to hear anything back.