Re: [LUG] More scripting silliness...

Hey Kai

IMHO........

When I met you, I was inspired by your grasp of methodology and depth of knowledge. I miss the opportunity to speak with you again, because you have the power to so deliberately undermine your assests whilst in comms over an email list.

Your posts are so different from who you really are!

See you..

Rick