Re: [LUG] rant about mail clients

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 10:51:10AM +0100, James Keasley wrote:

> Juat as a matter of interest, how many people who use gui clients
> normally have got the commandline equivalents set up as well, just in
> case? Personally I have got two usenet clients, which are actually my
> main usenet clients I don't use Pan very often, a mail client an IRC
> client and a text based web-browser all set up so I can do most things
> that I do in gnome from the commandline.

I use Mutt to send/receive the bulk of my email after parsing it
with Procmail and Spam Assassin.  Postings containing attachments/http I
usually leave in my mailq and collect via pop3 from a Windows machine
when I can be bothered.  From there I use a client called Pegasus which
became my i386 client of choice after reviewing various alternatives.