Re: [LUG] Mail conversions

I have recently switched to use maildir to store my messages. I have
found it quicker. But has involved a lot of conversion work.

I use IMAP(which uses maildir too). I collect my older messages and dump
them to disk. Searching through megs of IMAP mail via a client across
the internet is...  impossible.

Spam filter? I use Bogofilter on a courier IMAP setup at school. It sort
of works. But I have also sort of lost hope in spam filters.

Main reason is that I find myself checking my junk folder just as much
as my Inbox (or any other box).

I would like to use SpamAssasin, but it doesn't sit on a IMAP server
very well.

-Kai