Re: [LUG] web site testing

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> A friend who has just set up business building computers has asked me to
> test his web site,  i have done this in IE, but would it be possible for
> other members to test in other browsers please
>
> http://www.farseer.free-online.co.uk/

Do I know where Farseer Enterprises is ? - YES
Do I know what they do ?                 - YES
Have I got detailed technical information and
prices on their products ?               - YES
Was it easy to find my way around their web site ? - YES

Do they meet the approval of the National Guild of Web Designers ?
COULD NOT GIVE A MONKEYS !