Re: [LUG] M4 insanity

What does your config.log say?  Have you run aclocal in the software
directory recently?  This often sorts out any macros that seem to be
missing as it searches through all the m4 files on the system (although
it can sometimes miss a few, whereby I usually append the directory
location where the correct m4 file resides aclocal -I <M4DIR> I think
).

James Ogden <zemned@xxxxxxxxxx>