Re: [LUG] Mandrake winmodem woes

Hi Mark

Yes this is a problem with Madrake 9.1. Did you use the disks from Linux
Format because if you did they did not come with Kppp!!! If you bought
the disks you have to do some work to get Kppp working. I found that it
was best not configuring it through the Mandrake Control Centre. Google
will offer some help. I don't use a winmodem so can't help you there but
if you want more info on the problem I encoutnered email back.

Rich