Re: [LUG] Faking http headers

 --- Robin Cornelius <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > > I've been looking for a solution as I'm
also a
> NatWest user. I phoned them
> > up and sent an email to their "feedback" service
> to try and get them to
> > widen their browser "support". Please would you do
> the same as it's a
> > demand driven thing.

I wrote them an email six months ago and didn't even
get a reply - I assume they're just not interested.

Either that or they've written the site using
frontpage extensions or some such and rewriting would
be too expensive.

I've tried konqueror again but it just keeps crashing.

Mark