[LUG] website help

Dear Luggers,

I was wondering if you could advise me on a small matter.  I am going to
upgrade my girlfriends website http://www.annabelleart.com . In doing
so, I am going to transfer the contents to uklinux.net (they allow PHP
and perl scripts on the server side).  I was wondering what people would
recommend from an open source perspective for reviewing pieces of
artwork dynamically on a website.  I have no experience of PHP / Perl so
a couple of recommendations on books wouldn't go amiss either.

thanks,

--
James Ogden <zemned@xxxxxxxxxx>

P.S.  Nice to speak to everyone on IRC last night, apt-get on Redhat;
what a result.