Re: [LUG] Faking http headers

On Thu, 22 May 2003 22:40:28 +0100
Paul Weaver <P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh yeah, I used the preferences bar to change to "IE" (I wonder if I could
> change it to IE6.0/Linux?). I used to se konqueror, but I find tabbed
> browsing essential, as well as URL bar searching, better plug in support,
> better XML support etc.

I believe the latest incarnation of Konqueror uses tabbed browsing actually. Although when I briefly used it I didn't find it anywhere near as useable as the mozilla/firebird implementation. Perhaps I was missing something (only using it briefly) but it seemed a fairly convoluted process to open a link in a new tab, whereas in mozilla/firebird it takes but one click.

Dan

--
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

	- Salvor Hardin