[LUG] To all members of the list who use Windows to read these mails....

To all members of the list who use Windows to read these mails....

I have seen (as well as Neil W, and probably other list members) a new
worm/virus which is spoofing support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but as well as that is
spoofing one of the lug addresses.  This means to me that at least one of the
windows users on this list is infected with this virus.  Please all windows
users update your virus checker, or preferably use linux instead.

For more information:

Thanks,
Alex.