Re: [LUG] Repeat emails

On 11 May 2003, Julian Hall wrote:
> The last half dozen or so emails I have received have been repeats of
> mails sent Friday to the list.  Is there a problem? :)

Hiya, glad someone else seems to be having the same problem.

I thought it was just the DC LUG list, then I started getting a few dupe's
of stuff from other lists, including one I sent a few days ago!

I checked the headers of some of the messages and most of them seem to
have passed through some Exchange boxen at Blueyonder, who I believe have
been having probs with their email recently...
(http://status.blueyonder.co.uk:888/tickets/2715935.html )

Regards,
Mark.