[LUG] Moving to Sidmouth - whats the status of ADSL there?

Hi All

We're moving to Sidmouth this summer, probably July or August (me, missus
and two sproggets). I'm a founder member of the Oxford LUG way back -
though still one of the least tekky users!

I've heard rumours that the "subscription signup" campaign had got going
in Sidmouth - any truth to this? Is it looking big enough to be a "go"?

I'll sorely miss my broadband (or at least always on) internet connection,
even from the much maligned NTL.

Anyone else in Sidmouth? Or is it all widely dispersed?

Anyway, I'll be down a number of times sorting things out so it would be
nice to coincide one of these trips with a meeting or a pub night, so look
forward to hearing from any one.

Best wishes all
Malcolm
(PS yes I know I'm using windows at the mo' but I'm in a Cix session and
I've never been able to get the Ameol off line reader to "wine"...)